*waves to new followers*
A quickie post up in here.
Second pair of baby booties are finished! Aren’t they so cute?!
- Baby Hug Boots by Marianna Mel
- Loops & Threads Joy DK in Cloud
- Used the in-the-round conversion by MingleYarns
- Used Jeny’s Surprisingly Stretchy Bind Off
- Used Very Pink Knits way of tidying up the last stitch
The first pair I had knitted, two-toned, is here. I will be mailing both pairs off this week to Pat.
I also plan to move on from booties, probably casting on a pair of socks so I can knit TAAT, toe up. What pattern? Hmmm…that remains to be seen. The fun of course is going through patterns on Ravelry!
Thanks for poppin in. TTYS.