Hello. What are you up to this weekend? Our crew slept in and is chillaxin until we go up to the city for dinner. The dames and I are out here rewatching the first season of Project MC2.
I’m backlogged here in terms of card making. Previously I created two, cards to let an aunt and an uncle know I’m thinking of them as each had some kind of surgery:
- It was still February which is why I used hearts and pinks and reds.
- all about layers: flat & scored cardstock, embossed features, texture paste, twine, 3-D elements
- Because this was for my uncle, I wanted a more masculine card.
- I think the card background’s color palette was one of the Distress Oxide blends Kristina Werner did on her Combinations 5 post.
- more layers: embossed & stamp cardstock, texture paste, twine, burlap, 3-D elements
- Had bought some burlap from Joann so played with this as an additional element
Well, I hope you’re having some R&R today. I need to go take care of a few things. Have a great Saturday and TTYS.