B&W Photo Challenge! Day 1

Good evening. I was challenged/nominated by Sophie Li of Sophie’s Corner. I thought this #B&WPhotoChallenge! was a fun and easy one to do without bursting any brain cells.

The Rules:

1. Seven days.
  2. Seven black and white photos of your life.
  3. No people.
  4. No explanation.
  5. Challenge someone new each day.

Today I challenge Wisps of Words. If you ain’t feelin’ it no worries. If any of you out there would like to play along, tag, you’re it and jump right in.

1. Sophie Li says:

Hello Stefanie!
    Yay! I am so glad that you decided to take part in this challenge. I adore these cushions here. And I see that you are in the middle of a knitting project (a sock!?)

Thank you. My mum made those pillow covers. The fabric is most likely from Kauai. Yes, that’s the second sock for my teenager. Almost done with the foot.

1. Sophie Li says:

Wow nice! The fabric looks beautiful. I would love to see a colour version if you are posting it later 🙂

2. Iris K.-B. says:

Hee, I like this challenge. I did it a while back (but not on the blog), it was great fun. I like your picture too, lots of detail that the b&w brings out really well.

3. -grin- This “Week Of B&W” is back around again!!!! ,-) It goes around on Instagram too.

Sure, I’ll try!

But I think I may “have” to put the B&W pics, with color ones. Or after a week, I might “exploded”!!!! ,-))) From “color withdrawal”…

I love looking at black and white photos…

5. Becki says:

I love this photo! I love the individual elements, but what draws me in is the light focused on your work area. I can totally imagine you sitting there knitting and you just got up for a moment. 🙂