All about Her

on

Guess who’s officially 11 years old as of 10:30 am today?

Gallery

1. about a month and a half old
  2. her daring flip into the foam pit during her birthday party at Rockin’ Jump
  3. this past Saturday when her Bella and Big Pop took the family out for dinner

I finally remembered to ask her these birthday questions (done the night before):

1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world? Bella
  2. What is your favorite color? Pink
  3. What’s your favorite television show? Stranger Things
  4. What’s your favorite outfit? Leggings and t-shirts
  5. What sport do you like best? Swimming
  6. What song do you love? Pokemon theme song
  7. What’s your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
  8. Who is your best friend? Eshel
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Veterinarian
  10. What is your favorite book? Echo (by Pam Muñoz Ryan)
  11. What are you really good at? Playground bars
  12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Bahamas
  13. What is your best memory? Getting part of an egg salad stuck in my nose
  14. What would you buy if you had $1000? Tsums Tsums and cats
  15. What vegetable do you hate the most? Mushrooms
  16. If you could have a wish, what would it be? To have a million more wishes (Turns to me and says, “Smart right?” while raising her eyebrows up and down.
  17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate
  18. What do you like to do best with your friends? Play
  19. What do you hope you’ll get to do before your next birthday? Get a cat

Jellybean has school today but I will be making her favorite mac n’ cheese recipe and she requested Rocky Road ice cream on sugar cones for dessert.

If any of these questions trigger any of your childhood memories, pls share them in the comments. I’d love to read about them. Have a good Monday. TTYS.

1. Awww. Happy Birthday to our no so little one!!! Sounds like she’s having a wonderful family-filled celebration!

Thank you; my husband says I spoil her.

Ah…..she wants a cat. How sweet. Those are some great questions and her answers were well thought out.

Happy Birthday young lady!

Oh yes, that girl of mine is dying for a kitten but technically, she is allergic to them.

3. Happy Birthday to Jellybean! She’s a very smart girl wishing for all those wishes:)

Thank you. Such a kid thing to do, yeah?

4. Happy birthday to Jellybean! She looks like she’s handling 11 pretty well! I love her answers. She sounds like she’s got quite the sense of humor. Is she getting a cat for her birthday? The Tornado was obsessed with getting a cat and eventually wore me down on the subject. I like her answer to the wishes but what is going to do with them all?

5. A girl after my own heart. She wants a cat!!!!!!

When little I did too, and I was always ‘adopting’ them.

Happy, Happy Birthday to your “Cutie”!!!

And wow, what a photograph!!!!!!!!

6. henatayeb says:

Happy Birthday to her! Damn that is one awesome flip..
    You better get started on that cat and a trip to the Bahamas. 😉

Happy Birthday to her! Very sweet and yay to Stranger Things.
    Our daughters have close birthdays, mine turns 18 on June 13th. Enjoy your week!

OMGoodness, 18? What a rite of passage. Big party? Thank you for your sweet birthday wishes for my Jellybean. We can’t wait to watch season three but I’m a little tired of the gorgons and shadow monster.

8. Casey says:

Happiest Birthday wishes to her! I love her answers, I hate mushrooms the most too! blech!

Thank you! LOL about mushrooms which I personally love although I can understand how it’s texture and earthy smell can put one off.

9. Becki says:

A belated Happy Birthday to Jellybean! What a great post. I love her answers to the questions – especially #13. lol

10. Awe. Happy Birthday to your daughter! They grow up so fast. Enjoy every moment because before you know it they will be Mommys too.

11. Oh man! How cute! I was checking out your beginning of/end of pics and it’s amazing how much difference an (almost) year can make. I noticed the love of leggings in the pics. 🙂 I really need to watch Stranger Things – I’ve seen far too much about it lately! I love these quizzes. I have been doing a little one with my now 4yo and I think it’s time to ask her again! And I’m going to have to upgrade some of the questions too – I might steal some of these!!!! The biggest happy birthday wishes and congratulations on 11 wonderful years!

12. may all her thousand of wishes come true 🙂 happy birthday!!!