Break

Hi y’all. I just wanted to let you know we are on spring break. My kids started last Friday so I decided to take the time off from blogging. Note: I will quickly pop in for Once Upon a Sock though.

While I have a minor, podiatrist surgery tomorrow and have to rest for a few days, I do have plans to do a little of this and a little of that while my toe heals:

1. I look forward to taking baby steps toward garment sewing.
  2. Casting on two projects.
  3. Make headway on the teen’s WIP.
  4. Create a nice card for my aunty.
  5. Plus, I promised be chauffeur for the teen and her girlfriends later on in the week.

See you Thursday and have a good day. Bye.

1. Hope the surgery goes well tomorrow. Enjoy Spring break!

2. Best wishes for your surgery! I hope you and your girls have lots of fun this week 🙂 See you on Thursday 😀

3. Have fun on break and good luck with your surgery!

Hi Stefanie 🙂 Please take care for your surgery, minor or not, I hope it’s not your “driving” foot if you have to play chauffeur!! Chauffeuse? 😉

5. Casey says:

Enjoy your break and best of luck with your surgery 🙂

6. Lynn says:

Best of luck for your surgery and recovery! I hope I’m organized enough to join you on One Upon A Sock!

Good luck on your foot sx. Hope all goes well.

Sounds like you have plans during recooperation time.

8. Reanna says:

Best wishes for your surgery! Don’t take too many baby “steps” with a bum foot! tee hee 😀

Good luck with the surgery, and enjoy Spring break 🙂 Happy knitting too!

10. Best of luck, with the troublesome toe!!!

Enjoy your little break.

We all need one, now and then.

Take care and recover well. See you after break!

12. Rest up and enjoy your break!

13. hope your minor surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

14. Oh gosh! Hope the surgery went well. Thinking of you and look forward to having you back when you’re ready.

15. Enjoy the break with the kids! Hope you heal really quickly.

16. Renee Anne says:

I feel like we should get together. We’re also on break this week and next week. And I need time with someone other than my children (we’re on day 3 and they’re trying to kill me and each other).